SO. I wanna show you how you can hack your night out drinking…and still lose weight.
You wake in the morning and remember you have plans for happy hour with your girlfriends – FUN, right?
Then, you get this teeny tiny twinge of anxiety – you’ve been SO GOOD this week. Hitting your workouts. Having your morning smoothie. This is just another thing that’s going to screw up your weight loss goals…and it’s not even the weekend yet.
So you get in your workout, you make your protein shake (with lots of greens), you have a light lunch, skip snacks all day…and save up for your “1 drink” you’re going to have tonight.
You walk into happy hour and your girlfriends all have margaritas – well ok, fine, you’re not gonna have a vodka soda if EVERYONE else has a marg. Duh.
You down your first margarita and suddenly, chips, salsa, guac, fish tacos, and…dessert? … why not?….doesn’t sound so bad. And at this point, f*ck it, you’ve already ordered another margarita.
And when you wake up in the morning you feel guilty and pissed off. Chances are, you’ll probably skip breakfast thinking this will make up for your evening of indulgence when in reality, this makes everything SO MUCH WORSE.
Does this story sound familiar?
I feel you. Me too.
What if I told you girls night never, ever had to sabotage your weight loss goals again?
I’m offering a totally free class this week – and we’re gonna get detailed here – on how to hack your night out drinking in a way that won’t make you put on the pounds.
I’ll be sharing my methods that I’ve used on both myself and on clients. And I’ll be giving it to you totally free.
So, here are the deets:
- It’s a 1-hour class showing you how you can still drink alcohol (whether it’s twice a month or twice a week or…more) AND lose weight. It can be done, and I have proof.
- I’ll show you the best type of alcohol to drink to the worst type.
- I’ll teach you how alcohol affects your metabolism and tricks to “manipulate” your metabolism into burning more fat.
- You’ll learn how to keep your body in fat burning mode instead of fat storing mode.
- …and lots of tips and tricks to skinnifying all of your favorite drinks.
K enough of me talking.
See you SOON
**Oh, also, have you peeped my Alcohol Guide yet?