Amazon Obsessions: My Favorite Wellness Bloggers
Amazon, Amazon, Amazon. You are my love. My rock. My foundation
I recently discovered…shopping for clothes on Amazon? Seriously how have I never done this? It’s so dangerous. I’m spiraling. Someone send help ASAP.
But I’m not the only one who has a deep rooted love for Amazon – you guys went nuts over my last Amazon Obsessions post SO I decided:
- Let’s just make it a regular thing bc I’m constantly finding new obsessions.
- Let’s see what some of my favorite wellness bloggers’ Amazon obsessions are. Because duh – sharing is caring.
OK who cares about my commentary – let’s just get to shopping.
KATE KORDSMEIER: food writer, recipe developer and founder of Root + Revel, a food and wellness site dedicated to natural living, without sacrifice. (Get TONS of quick natural living tips on her Instagram!)
2. Puracy Natural Liquid Dish Soap, the best nontoxic dish soap there is, and it smells amazing!
3. Garden of Life Probiotics Supplement for Women, my favorite affordable and powerful probiotic. Probiotics are one of the ways I was able to reverse my PCOS and Leaky Gut naturally.
4. Simple Modern Stainless Steel Cruiser Tumbler. I drink my butter coffee in this every morning and it stays hot for literal HOURS!
5. Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs, the very best chocolate, perfect for overnight oats and smoothies.
NADIA NEUMANN, NTP: wellness nerd, natural beauty junkie, DIY enthusiast, certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and founder of Body Unburdened. (Get details about her new book on her website or on her Instagram!)
- Great Lakes Collagen – After 25 we start losing the collagen that keeps our skin from forming wrinkles – my esthetician told me to get in 20g per day, preferably before bed, when our bodies will absorb things quicker. My fine lines are already fading!
- Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Not only does ACV balance your skin’s pH (hello, skin tonic) it can help with digestion, detoxification, and energy. Splash it in hot water with some lemon, ginger, honey & fresh mint.
- Spirulina – *Spirulina packs a high concentration of vitamins and minerals which help fend off free radicals and the elimination of toxins – increasing faster skin cell turnover and skin healing. When I use it regularly, my skin is brighter!
- Probiotic – If there’s an imbalance in the gut it can often show up on your face AND in your digestion! The gut is often referred to as the second brain – so it’s important to keep the good bacteria flowing.
- Healthy Human Mug – Hydration is key for both glowing skin AND energy – but if I don’t have a straw, it ain’t happening. AND you can get a discount at pretty much every coffee shop by bringing your own cup!